Thursday, April 30, 2020

Grocery Pick-Up

We have now picked up groceries twice and had them delivered twice. I like picking them up. They are so efficient. All employees were wearing masks. They do not touch the vehicle. I open the door where we want the sacks located and then close it after they put them inside.

They had this service quite some time before the present situation. It is really a convenience. We may just do this from now on.

Nice warm day here - so someone turned on the AC. I have a blanket over my legs.

2 comments:

  1. I had my pick-up yesterday and quite like it too, except several things I needed were unavailable so I had to go to another store anyway. I still couldn't get rice but we'll make do.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get everything this week....but we shall make do! I am glad it is working good for you. AC on already...it makes my legs hurt too but we will turn ours on in June sometime unless we have a heat wave:):)

    ReplyDelete