Tuesday, April 21, 2020

People!

This morning I sat in a parking lot for forty-five minutes, watching people go in and out of a place of business. I estimate that 90% were not wearing masks. All ages - young, old and middle aged. Perhaps they don't watch television news or read the guide lines that have been published.

PEOPLE!  Please protect yourself and others. Our county has fifteen cases and several other possible patients with the virus.

I cannot believe that several states are opening tattoo parlors and gyms.

This is a serious time.

4 comments:

  1. My husband just had to drop his truck at the repair shop after work tonight and I picked him up. He said he was the only one in there with a mask on. The employees didn't even have masks on.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is going to get worse...I am afraid people are just not paying attention :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll admit, I'm terrified. I have an 88 year old moother who lives alone about an hour from here and I feel I have to remind her daily that if they don't live there, they can't come in...and to stay home.
    Stay home, stay safe, stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No one has been in the house since way before March 15th. That was the last day I was in a grocery store. I did have to go to the hospital for an IV (every eight weeks.)They were already set up with No Visitor signs and nurses taking temps and asking questions.

      Delete