Saturday, April 25, 2020

Day Forty-Two

But who's counting? I am and I don't mind it a bit. As I have said earlier, we don't go very many places normally. We used to bring home a pizza once in a while but not lately.

I have heard all they have said about how to stay safe. I am still not sure how bringing carry-out food home is safe. I guess we will just do the best we can and stay home.

I may cancel another doctor appointment next week. I last saw this doctor  six months ago and as far as I can tell, nothing has changed. Next week may bring up something different but so far, so good.

I hope you are finding fun things to do at home.

2 comments:

  1. Yes day 46 for us. We broke down this week and went through the drive thru at Burger King...our first out of the house foods. Oh it was good to eat and not cook. Now we are back on track. Yes staying busy:) Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We watched a Netflix series our youngest son suggested today. It was 6 hours long so it took up a good portion of the day.
    We're going to do a birthday drive by tomorrow for a friend from church. A bunch of us meet in our cars in a parking lot and then surprise the birthday person by driving by and honking and wishing them a happy birthday. All without leaving our cars. After that we'll go to the lake for a few hours. Otherwise, I stay home. I'm debating going to the grocery store next week instead of pickup. There are so many things you can't buy on the pickup orders. I haven't been inside a store in over 6 weeks so it will seem very strange if I do.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete