Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Out of the House

This is the first time we have had to go anywhere for over a week. In fact, the last time I was in another building was March 15th. (I may have mentioned this before.) That was when I went into the grocery store.

Lee had a doctor's appointment. He wore a mask and at the door, they took his temperature.
He wasn't there long for a follow-up. I waited in the car. As chief cook and bottle washer and driver -
I have driven several places for him. We both wore masks today. A woman in a car parked in front of me in the lot signaled with  her mask that I could take mine off. I just smiled and left it on. Maybe she thought I didn't know that I don't need it unless I am near someone. I figure even driving down the street with it on is a message. Probably a message that they thank that woman is weird. Don't care!

I think many people aren't using them at all. They are required at the grocers now. And the clinic.

Stay safe.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you to get out and drive Lee around! I think Masks are important! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been anywhere either. Just to grocery pick-up twice and I didn't leave the car. The vet called today and said it's time for Chloe's appointment and I think I have to go inside there. If she didn't need a refill for her meds I would just put it off awhile. We'll see.
    I'm glad you're wearing your masks. Maybe it will spur others on to wear one.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete