Thursday, April 16, 2020

Morning Nap?

I woke up early and watched an hour of TV. Went back to sleep without meaning to. I use a CPAP machine and I had taken it off, turned it off and was just lying there watch some news.

Well, I fell asleep about 8:00, slept through lunch and woke up at 1:15. This is not a a good plan. In fact, it was not a plan at all.

After some lunch, I'm feeling better. I guess Lee is too. If he had been really hungry, he would have fixed himself something. He used to cook a lot when I worked and we had left-overs.

So we'll see how the rest of the day goes.

2 comments:

  1. My old lady bladder will only let me sleep about 3 hours, 4 if I am lucky. You must have been tired! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness! That was some nap. You must have needed the rest. I sure hope you sleep well tonight.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete