Saturday, April 4, 2020

Air Fryer

I don't use it every day but when I do, I love it.

Today I made potatoes to go with minute steaks. The hardest part for me is getting the potatoes cut into uniform sized pieces! I see those tools advertised on TV that will cut any vegetable into evenly sized pieces. That would be a good solution.

But today I lucked out! They didn't all look the same but they were all done and tasty. Tossed with a little oil and some Texas steak seasoning - they are very good. I always had trouble frying potatoes that were cut into slices like my mom did. Turning them in the skillet and getting them all cooked through was not easy for me.

These are great!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad they turned out well. I have a countertop oven that is a toaster oven, broiler, air fryer, air bake, etc. I've never used the air fryer function. I should try it sometime.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We like our air fryer. With small potatoes I cut them into fourths. I also have a french fry cutter and we like it too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frozen foodstuff needs no additional oil to cook. Frozen fries, for example, turn out crispy and moist without the need to add any oil before cooking. airfryer

    ReplyDelete