Friday, April 17, 2020

Calls!

Today was a first for our house. We received a call about a possible warranty on our vehicle.(We don't answer unknown numbers so they left a message.) It had expired. I would guess so since it's a 1998 model. If we would like to speak to an agent and get a new warranty they will connect us.

Then comes on another voice advising us that all their agents were busy helping others so we could hold or leave our number and they would call us back.

So we get a call that leaves a message to put us on hold? Weird.

Got that one twice today. Each call was from a different town where we don't know anyone.

P.S. We had a slight snow this morning. I have a picture but somehow this one does not want to download.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm. I don't answer those calls either. Leave a message to be put on hold? Uh, no thanks.

    Last night I got a phone call that said it was potenial spam on the read out so I didn't answer. It was the cardiologists office reminding me of an appointment next week. Oops! I'm glad they left a message.
    Mandy got 7 inches of snow in Omaha yesterday! I think it's mostly gone today.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete