Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Who Knew?

I have been ordering a prescription every month for almost a year. Let's say it costs x number of dollars for one month supply. 

Yesterday I drove through the pharmacy area and picked up the pills. Instead of x dollars it was 3x dollars. I luckily had more than that in my wallet.

Shocked at why it would go up triple amount in one month, I came home and opened the sack. I had three bottles of medicine instead of one. I began figuring (and this took a lot of brain power!) and I had eight months of pills for the price of three months when buying them every thirty days.

Who knew there was a discount in volumes of pills?

4 comments:

  1. My goodness you are all set now for the next eight months anyways. We order ours in three months supply. We always have to remind the Drs to write the script for 90 days...90 days costs the same as 30 days...go figure that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have to get most of our RX's for three months through mail order but it's not a lot cheaper...just a little bit. Good for you in getting a deal.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing - at least a little bit of a deal for you!

    ReplyDelete