Thursday, March 5, 2020

The Christmas Tree Adventure

Last night at 10:30 Lee told me that he thought one of the stray/feral cats living in our garage had gotten into the box with the small Christmas tree.

Luckily it wasn't too cold out there. Out we went with a flash light. I could hear no scratching (but I do have a hearing loss.)  He couldn't hear anything then but he had earlier.

Tip the box half way over. Pull out the tree. Pull out the base. Nothing in there but ornaments plus there were several on the garage floor where they dropped when he pulled the tree out.

We set the box upright and I folded the flaps over it and put a small cooler on top.

That should be good until they get into something else (or not) that we need to investigate.

3 comments:

  1. You always have interesting little tidbits in your life. I was laying in bed last night and heard a noise in the living room/kitchen area. It was 1:30 a.m. and I wasn't sure if I should go investigate or wake Dennis up. I got brave and went myself. A magnet had fallen off of the refrigerator! That was a loud noise for a plastic magnet! Whew! I was glad that it wasn't a person in there. :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you are having nightime kitty adventures! :)

    ReplyDelete