Monday, March 23, 2020

Sunday Morning

On Sunday mornings I try to watch CBS Sunday Morning. This program lasts one and a half hours. It has interesting and uplifting stories from all over the world. I always learn something and almost every story is full of good news and good people.

I convinced my relative in a far-away state to watch yesterday. So what happened? They covered the same story we were seeing elsewhere. Maybe they felt they needed to capture an audience that usually doesn't watch cable news.

They did and I was disappointed.  Maybe next week.

3 comments:

  1. That's too bad. We rarely watch any TV on Sunday mornings because we're normally at church. The last few weeks we've watched online services instead. I have to say, I'm enjoying going to church in my recliner, but I'm missing all of our church family.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This program comes on at 8:00 a.m. so that is before most church services - except for Mass! We used to record when we weren't home to watch a favorite but it has become too complicated!

      Delete
  2. I try to watch it also, this last Sunday was different from usual...with a different guy too Jane was not there.

    ReplyDelete