Sunday, March 29, 2020

Every Other Day

It seems like I miss every other day in the blogging world. It's not that I am busy!

Yesterday was my geburstag. I hope that is correct for the German word. I visited Germany in 1989 and had a wonderful time. Since I can remember World War II, it was so interesting to meet such wonderful people and hope that in the future times, we could become friends with the rest of our so-called enemies!  It was a long time ago!

This morning I completed our first grocery order online. We can pick up tomorrow between 6:00 and 7:00 p.m. 

The curse, May you live in Interesting Times, has somehow become true.


2 comments:

  1. I completed my first online order a few minutes ago. I'm supposed to pick it up tomorrow between 1:00 and 2:00 p.m.

    Life has certainly changed a lot for most of us.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes terrible times for sure...downright scary:(

    ReplyDelete