Tuesday, March 3, 2020

One Down; Three to Go

I saw the dermatologist today. No problems. The last time I was supposed to go in September, the car failed to start. Some plastic hose had slipped off the transmission (?)

Now two more for me and one for Lee.

Such excitement when the only place you go is to the clinic. Oh. And the grocery store.

Beautiful warm day. Middle  60's all week if they are right. So sad about the storm in Tennessee. We heard the sirens blow today for threatening weather and a big red banner on all the tv channels telling us it was a test. That is the only thing I dislike about spring. . . weather watches.

4 comments:

  1. Hope the rest of your appointments all go well:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and hoping the same for you guys!

      Delete
  2. I remember dreading the beeping sound of the weather warnings on the TV in the spring/summer when we lived in the midwest. That is one really nice thing about the northwest. It's also a concern for when we retire back to the Omaha area like we plan to. We need to make sure there is a storm shelter. I remember actually seeing cows flying as a child and I don't want to repeat that!
    I think I fixed the problem on my sidebar. Somehow you were on there twice and the one link didn't work at all. I have no idea what that was all about!
    Good luck with your appointments!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. They sell shelters now with a display at the Kansas State Fair. Underground and put in the back yard. I wonder how they avoid the underground sprinkler pipes!

      Delete