Saturday, March 14, 2020

Common Sense

I guess I need to explain. Being smart does not relate to common sense.

Yesterday I was in the computer room, checking our emails and the interweb.  I heard no strange noise, but when I left the room to get some coffee, I saw garbage scattered from the hall, through the dining room and into the living room.

Someone had insisted that I NOT take our the trash. He would do it. So I parked it on top of the dryer. Later, Someone put it on the floor by the back door. Jill, the incorrigible, evidently did not care for that location so she dragged the white plastic bag into the living room and proceeded to unload it.  Jack was right there with her. So why do I blame Jill? She is larger and stronger. However, Jack can be sneaky when it comes  to food so I guess they both may be guilty.

What a mess to clean up. It's all in a clean, unchewed bag now.

Common sense says, take out the trash. Someone suggested setting it out in the garage. So what could possibly go wrong there? The cats would have had a second course.


2 comments:

  1. Oh no! What a mess. Sorry about that. Hopefully some lessons were learned?
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always had to put the garbage up when we had the Shelties they would party while we were gone. Yucky mess to clean up!

    ReplyDelete