Friday, March 27, 2020

A Joint to Notice

I never noticed how much I used my left thumb until the day a week or so ago that it popped into place instead of operating smoothly.

That stopped after about a day but now it's just noticeable when I try to pick up anything, turn on a faucet, stir a pot or handle anything. Maybe this is a way to remind me to wash my hands.

Although I have always washed my hands after handling money or shopping, using the bathroom; and before getting a meal ready!

We just take stuff for granted that it's going to work until something happens to change that thought!

We need to listen to the scientists in this present time.

2 comments:

  1. Do you have a trigger thumb...I do...I had surgery on one thumb, the other gets injections every three months. If it gets real bad take some elastic bandage and splint the joint, it hurts so bad when it pops out of place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about your thumb. You're right, we take our bodies for granted until something isn't working quite right.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete