Sunday, March 15, 2020

Hidden Bills

On the large box we received last week that contained the visor attachment there was no address. I thought that was odd but it had come to the right place. I wondered when they would bill us.

Later after I was getting ready to toss the box into the recycle poly cart, I remembered that the recycle company's instructions say to flatten the box. That makes sense. Less room taken up in the cart and later in the truck.

I put the box on the table and turned it over ready to cut the clear tape with some scissors. There was an envelop with the address and inside it was the bill.  It seemed to be attached with Gorilla Glue.

I am glad I didn't throw the whole thing away.

4 comments:

  1. Yes some packages come like that...I used to get invoices that way when we had the greenhouse and had to remember to keep them! Hope you guys are doing okay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far, so good. We plan to stay home for a while.

      Delete
  2. I'm sure glad you found it before throwing the box away. I usually flatten all of our boxes before recycling too unless they're really small. We have a giant cart and the truck smooshes everything every few houses too.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here,Betsy. They pick up every two weeks.

      Delete