Sunday, March 8, 2020

Peanut Supply

It seems the squirrels were out of peanuts. So we had a trip to the farm store. Let's just say that some cashiers do not count back change and hand it to you in a wad of bills with the coins on top. From now on, I will count my change myself! It was so confusing to only have $20 bills for a $27.04 purchase. (Yes, peanuts are expensive.)

We came out with the right amount, even on the receipt. Except I got more coins back that six cents.

The weather is warm but WINDY.

I, naturally, had to come home and nap after lunch. When I woke up it was 4:44 and I wasn't sure if it was AM or PM. Since it was still light outside, I decided it was afternoon.

Nope. Daylight Saving Time doesn't affect me at all. Same as every other day when I stay up late.

3 comments:

  1. :0 Maybe I should try some peanuts, our terrorist squirrels chewed up three peanut butter feeders now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not my decision to feed these little guys but Lee enjoys it. And the birds. And the feral cats. And our dogs. And even us.

      Delete
  2. That IS expensive for peanuts. Lee sounds like a good man.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete