Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Wrong Date

I had an appointment at the clinic today. On one calendar it said 11:45 and on the other it said 9:45. Somehow I picked the wrong one and missed the early time.

The nice clerk rescheduled me for 3:45 p.m. We were out early  at 8:00 a.m. to pick up animal food and it was cool. Not so nice in the afternoon. It was a hot 92.


This the second time in a week that I have had the time wrong. Right on the calendar and  wrong in my head. I told Lee I need a helper and it is him! We are both going to double check dates and time. So embarrassing and IRRITATING! Along with leaving the water on, I think I need a Keeper - not a helper!

1 comment:

  1. We all do these things. This week I've got so many things on my mind that I'm even saying the wrong words for things! I wouldn't worry too much.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete