Friday, July 3, 2020

How Can It Be Friday?

Well, because after some stuff to do yesterday, I took a nap. How does sleeping from 1:00 p.m. till just after 9:00 p.m. sound? My husband is so understanding. "You need to rest when you can."

So the reason it is Friday is that I slept half of Thursday. Today was another day for a couple of errands. We got an adjustment on escrow so a deposit was made. And then, the huge cable bill arrived with an almost thirty dollar increase per month. I got on the phone "chat" with their employee. Many years ago they mentioned bundles. That term must have gone away. An offer was made to take away channels we don't watch. That's what I had been hollering about for a long time. Well, I said YES. That knocked it down $42 and he said it would never go up again. He most likely realizes that I have his name and the number. 

It it is raised, they will hear from me!

3 comments:

  1. That is a long nap! My bladder wakes me up after about three hours! Yeah for a bill that doesn't increase and stays the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a LONG, LONG nap. I very rarely sleep during the day, even when I want to.
    I just canceled our cable yesterday since we'll (hopefully) be out of the house completely very soon. We're already living in the trailer so why pay for it?
    Take care.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. We cancelled our "small dish" when the monthly bill hit $100 and we spent half the time searching for something to watch. So we went to streaming services on the Internet for about $20 a month. Best move we ever made.

    ReplyDelete