Saturday, July 11, 2020

No New News

I seem to have something to say only every other day! Yesterday was no nap day so I went to bed very early last night.

I do like the main (large) meal at noon. Someone else seems to like it at night. This noon we had soup so tonight it will be spaghetti and salad. 

Our van has had no A/C for a long time. Our two sons, separated by many miles (one in the South and one in the Northwest) coordinated to get cool air for us. What a deal! The garage picked up the vehicle, fixed it and returned it. We are so grateful to one of their friends for recommending a repair shop. It is nice to find out there are places who still do good work and are good people! 


6 comments:

  1. Yeah for children helping out their parents keeping them cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice thing for your children to do for you. AC is definitely nice in the summer. We've had an unusually cool summer so far and I'm really enjoying it. I'm sitting in the trailer with all of the windows open and it's supposed to be only 50 for the low tonight. Perfect sleeping. Tomorrow is supposed to be 45. I love these nights.
    Take care my friend.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We probably won't see 45 until winter here!

      Delete
  3. No greater gift from God than a son!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with Sister--Three! 👆 My son is a huge blessing, also!

      Delete