Thursday, July 16, 2020

A Few Errors

About ten after one we traveled to Micky D's to get two large cokes for Lee. They have two lanes which merge, mostly successfully. I had exact change and moved on to the other window. The clerk tried to give me a large sack of food. I explained our order. "Please drive forward and we will bring them out."

Ten minutes later I used my phone and called, explained, accepted her apology and waited. A young man appeared and tried to give me a sack of food. "Two large cokes, only, please." He said, "They just hand them to me and say take care of it!"  What a concept. They are really busy at lunch time which Lee thought was over by noon.

I wonder how they keep the straight at all!

4 comments:

  1. When we used to grab food to go (MANY years ago), McD's was the one place we ALWAYS had trouble with... they NEVER got our orders right. Never ever. We stopped eating out about that time anyway due to health/diet changes. Hope they get it right for you next time! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I am traveling it is so easy to go through McD's drive thru. But I have learned to check the bags for straw and napkins before leaving the window because most of the time they have forgotten to put in one of the other.😏

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have learned to check the whole order before driving away! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually only get a large diet coke and I've learned to taste it before I leave because about half of the time they give me regular coke.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete