Sunday, July 19, 2020

Groceries

Another pick-up of groceries at 7:15 a.m.  We were the only ones there. I had a lot of coupons and saved about $10. Sometimes I wonder why they just don't lower the price but I guess they want us to put out some effort in return for a lower price.

It's hot but rain is in the future - I hope the weather people are correct!

Also another day to make stew. Somebody sure likes it! Wish I had those helpers like the cooks on tv do and they would cut up all the five cups of veggies "off camera" and bring them to me. Cabbage, celery, carrots, onion, tomatoes and beef which we let the butcher cube.

3 comments:

  1. I got my grocery order from Walmart yesterday too. The main thing we needed was RV toilet paper. It IS a necessity now that we're living in the trailer. Your stew sounds delicious. It's just too hot for me to cook right now though.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you cool off...we seem to get nightly storms:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish those storms would form BEFORE they get to us so we could have that rain . . . I'm sitting here watching another one float away from us, not having given us a drop. *sigh* // I have always wonderd about the coupons, too... just give us the lower prices in the first place haha! Stay safe and well!

    ReplyDelete