Friday, February 28, 2020

Yogi's

I never imagined going to a Vape Shop. But when the place that specializes in CBD oil is closed for remodeling, the sign on the door said, "Go to Yogi's."  

My question was, where and what is Yogi's?  So I looked on my phone which has taken the place of the phone book, and there it was. Two doors down. (That information would have been helpful on the note on the door of the original shop!)

Sure enough. There it was so I went around the parking lot and pulled in right in front. Inside there were no people but soon a young man came through a door and asked if he could help me. He had the CBD cream and the drops to put under your tongue. The latter is for pain all over the body.

So  bought the combination. Lee tried it on a painful sole of his heel last night and it worked! I think I read somewhere that all those rub on salves depend on the rubbing more than the ingredients. Well, so be it! If it relieves local pain, we'll use it. Even if it's all in the mind!

Oh. I don't remember if I mentioned that it helped the side of my knee two nights ago.

4 comments:

  1. CBD oil is truly a miracle for me! sublingual 2X a day plus topical for breakthrough pain and I am able to function as a semi-normal human. So happy to hear that it's helping you.
    Funny story, my ultra conservative, stogy old man hubby was hesitant to have my car parked outside the CBD store. What will people think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny! On second thought about where Yogi's is located - it's probably well known by the folks who go to the first shop for CBD.

      Delete
  2. I tried CBD oil for my back spasms and it didn't help. I wasn't surprised because they are spasms, not actual pain. However, I know many, many people who the oil and creams have made a huge difference in the quality of their lives. Some are virtually pain free now. I'm so glad it helped both you and Lee.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete