Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Tuesday

Some days going to buy bird seed, cat food and dog food is a chore I would like to avoid when it's cold.  I should be happy there is no snow or ice! I am thinking, why are we feeding the birds and the cats when if we let nature take its course, the cats would eat the birds and we wouldn't have to get food for anyone but us and the dogs.

I am kidding. Lee likes feeding them but it sure does make a sort of mess.

Then back home to make lunch and do the dishes. That should not be enough to wear me out, but today it did. I'll sit a crochet and see if I can get more rows done than my sister-in-law!

4 comments:

  1. Those bags are heavy too! I have heard that many people have dog food delivered that way they don't have to put it in the cart, or in the car!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The feed store we go to helps anyone out with their heavy stuff if you ask and I do!

      Delete
  2. I have my bird seed delivered by the lumber company I buy it from. They take it in the house and stack it neatly. I always tip them. They are appreciated!💖

    ReplyDelete
  3. We needed dog food last week and I used to just get that 50 lb. bag and chuck it on the cart. Now I have to make sure Dennis is with me. I keep forgetting that I could actually have it delivered.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete