Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Another Dr. Appointment!

The phone system at our doctor's clinic was out of order. It proceeded long enough to keep telling me to stay online. After almost twenty-five minutes, I gave up. (Slow learner.)

When I tried later, it was repaired. The nice folks worked us in. Be there in an hour and fifteen minutes!  We did and the problem with the RX was resolved.

Now one more tomorrow for each of us. Not fun but the employees are very kind. Haven't found a bad one in the bunch!

4 comments:

  1. We have three appts on Thursday. It is what we do. Nice that you have good people ata your clinic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad all was taken care of. I'll be spending Thursday at the hospital with a friend who is having an ablation for afib. I'm her driver to and from the hospital. She's hoping NOT to have to stay all night because the hospital also has 5 caronavirus patients from the cruise ship there. Maybe more. The hospital is being very hush, hush about it all but we know of 5. She's terrified of being there, I'm not thrilled about being there either. Her cardiologist saw her Monday and said they couldn't wait any longer and it had to be done. So pray for us please. :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope went well for your friend. I am not clear why this virus is worse than the flu. Stay safe and well!!

      Delete