Saturday, February 15, 2020

An Interesting Saturday

Got up. Turned on the computer. Would not boot!

I was afraid my machine had "bit the dust." After talking to older son and trying a few things, we gave up.

Maybe I could go a day without reading the blogs I follow, or avoid looking up stuff on the internet that I wonder about. Or most importantly, Skyping with New Jersey!  About mid morning, I  found the iPad that M and M gave to me! The battery was empty, of course. I plugged it in and it slowly charged the rest of the day.

I used the invention, called the telephone, to let my sister-in-law know what was happening.

After supper, I texted with the younger son. He suggested the same thing that we had tried this morning with the exception of holding the on/off button for a longer time. It slowly booted and came back to life.

I hope it will be well now and not make me think it is ill and headed for "kaput."

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I hope your computer is okay. I know how frustrating that feeling is when technology doesn't work correctly. I have an iPad and I love it. Even more than my phone.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We never shut our computers off unless we are going to be gone overnight:) My brother who used to work for HP said leave them on!

    ReplyDelete