Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Winter

Yes, it's cold. So far we have missed any moisture from this latest storm.

I got my hair cut early by checking in on line with a waiting time of twenty-two minutes. After waiting a few minutes, I drove to the shop and was first one listed on the display. Yay! No waiting. They have improved their website and it was much easier to check in - five minutes after the place opened.

Then our trip to the grocery store. I can't get Lee to go in and ride one of their electric scooters so he waits in the car and marvels at the people who go out in 24 degree weather in their t-shirts.


2 comments:

  1. I do the same thing with my haircuts at Great Clips. Also marvel at people who don't wear coats in the freezing cold. And shorts too!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have done that last week, from now on I will check in before going over there! Yeah for you no snow, it is snowing here now but it isn't supposed to be much, I hope they are right!

    ReplyDelete