Sunday, April 1, 2018

Miscommunication

This morning it's cold. Twenty-nine degrees and windy. Lee mentioned he wanted to go to the store. I got to a point where I could stopped my crocheting and walked into the bedroom. He's back in bed. "I thought you wanted to go to the store."
Answer: "I didn't think you acted like you wanted to go."  "I was just waiting on you to get ready," meaning put on his shoes.

So I go to the closet, get my coat, hat, purse, keys, shopping list, gloves and wait in the dining room. He walks down the hall and says he didn't know it was so cold out. Maybe we should wait till tomorrow. I told him whatever he wants to do is ok with me.

I take off my hat, coat, gloves and put my keys and shopping list in the purse, hang up my coat and return to crocheting.

He goes back to bed and tv.      I know this sounds silly but indecision wears me out.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Easter! I can relate to your communication problems:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a nice Easter Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now if you're feelin' kinda low 'bout the dues you've been paying
    Future's coming much too slow
    And you want to run but somehow you just keep on stayin'
    Can't decide on which way to go
    Yeah, yeah, yeah

    I understand about indecision
    But I don't care if I get behind
    People livin' in competition
    All I want is to have my peace of mind

    Boston - Piece of Mind

    https://youtu.be/Q5ZL8qvEmR0

    ReplyDelete