Sunday, April 15, 2018

A New Foster Mom

What day. I didn't sleep well last night so a nap took up most of the afternoon.

After I was awake, I was able to see (on Skype and photos)  the two little dogs that my sister-in-law in New Jersey has adopted. I guess the term "foster mom" is not correct because the plan is for them to live with her from now on. They are older puppies; one is twenty-four, a Chihuahua named Mousey. Muffin is a younger Poodle but I can't remember if Judy said he is thirteen or fourteen.

I guess the older one snores while napping so it will be interesting to see if that keeps their new "mom" awake. Having two dogs here makes me appreciate her decision.

I am happy they have found a new, forever home!

2 comments:

  1. I hope they adjust to their new home, she is a gem for taking them:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They slept all night so seem to be adjusting!

      Delete