Thursday, April 26, 2018

Another Thursday

Today was a trip  Orschlen's for peanuts for the squirrels (!) They didn't have the shelled ones so he bought the ones that make a mess. Also a bag of corn.  A bigger mess of cobs. Wonder who will clean that up.

Then it was on to the clinic to pick up a prescription. We are so fortunate to have insurance.

The last stop was our second home, the grocery store. I stuck to the list except for some Swiss Miss Indulgent Collection Dark Chocolate Sensation, naturally flavored and made with Premium  Cocoa and Real Milk.  Since I gave up designer coffee at $5.00 a cup, I have more money to buy a package of eight packets to make eight cups of hot cocoa for only $2.89. My only drink at "Sundoe" was a mocha so it's a good deal. (The sun is a star and a doe is a female buck....I know, my mind is not quite right.)

With all that driving, we must have put at least five miles on the odometer. We are near to everything we need! I wonder if we could get a lower rate on car insurance?

1 comment:

  1. I shall look for the Swiss Miss Chocolate Indulgance. We go 14 miles to town and back again...except to Doctors appts:):)

    ReplyDelete