Monday, April 16, 2018

Challenges

Today I got a request to check over a document. It was sent to me in a file. I managed to open it.

I discovered that while I was looking at it, I could edit it! Yea! I did all the edits and then had trouble figuring out how to send it back to the sender!

I still wasn't sure and then realized I didn't have the email address for the sender in that format. I was afraid to leave it because I would lose all the changes (4) that I had made. Soooo I mailed it to myself.

Two hours later it still hadn't arrived. Back to square one. Luckily I had used that old fashioned item a pen and pad to write down the changes. I  redid it and sent it again. This time it came through. When I opened it, the changes were there in the lovely red that I used so they would show up.

I think I need a class on Microsoft Word.

1 comment:

  1. You are smarter than me, I hate it when I have to open a file...makes things so complicated:)

    ReplyDelete