Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Tuesday

We did get one and 35 hundredths inches of rain.  And we are a little behind for the year.

I got a call from the east and my Skype buddy fell this morning while carrying laundry upstairs. Thank goodness nothing was broken, no concussion and her phone landed close by. She was able to call her daughter. She has had enough trouble for half a dozen people.  She is ok and her pre-planned surgery is still on for tomorrow. She's a strong woman.

I am still trying to figure out how to set up speed dial on a flip phone. After a couple of hours, I gave up. Then Lee told me he knew how to get to my cell number with only two steps. Wish I'd know that earlier!

2 comments:

  1. My goodness falling at any age is hard. Glad she is ok.
    Phones are way to confusing:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your friend is okay and I hope her surgery goes well. I love my phone but I don't use all that it's capable of. It does what I need it to. :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete