Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Busy Morning

I did more today than I usually do in a week. One large task a day is about all I can manage. Before lunch the kitchen floor was mopped, someone's hair was cut and the beef stew was on the stove. I wonder if I can find chopped cabbage - not slaw. That is the hardest part for me. The chefs on tv make it look so easy. Chopping and slicing and fileting. I think they secretly have sharper knives. Or it could be that I don't have the muscle it takes.

Needless to say there was a nap later. 

Oh and I forgot. There was an early morning trip to the store that's open all hours for new socks. Found the perfect ones for Lee! No crowds at the early hour and only one cashier. If I wanted to scan purchases, I'd get a job doing so. Some modern things are not my favorites. For those who love them, good for you!

3 comments:

  1. I had a busy day too. It's not normal for me to be so busy and physical labor. I'm tired and ready for bed now.
    I don't mind scanning my own things if it's a small amount. If there are many items I prefer a cashier as they're much, much faster than I am.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t like scanning either but if it saves me 10 minutes standing in line….:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would rather scan my own stuff, it leaves the germy hands of the cashier off my stuff...especially during cold season. :)

    ReplyDelete