Saturday, June 13, 2020

Sizzling Saturday

So what else is new except we are still having the high 90's. 

The other "new" is getting used to being on O 2 twenty-four seven. The approximately 15 feet of green tubing is lots of fun to drag around, avoiding furniture, dogs and closed doors. At least it's not heavy like the "portable" one. I am thankful to have access to it and I do think I have a bit more energy with the extra air! Never smoked or vaped. In fact, I never heard of vaping until the last couple of years. So I can't blame the existing condition on those two things. Allergies, bronchitis and COPD seem to have been on a diagnosis sheet. . . lucky to still be here!


4 comments:

  1. We have our dehumidifier running in the house now, the humid hot air really bothers Far Guy.

    Maybe you should get tested for Alpha -! Antitrypsin Deficiency? Here is the link for free confidental testing you just prick your finger and put the blood on some dots on a test strip and send them in.
    https://www.alpha1.org/newly-diagnosed/learning-about-alpha-1/testing-for-alpha-1/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry it's hot, miserable and difficult to breathe. I can't imagine having to drag that around with you everywhere.
    Meanwhile, the furnace and fireplace are on again tonight. It's 46F right now. Crazy isn't it?
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm headed back to Texas today, I'm sure it will be hot...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You take care of yourself, MaryLou! My best-friend died three years ago of COPD and she was only 52. But she didn't really take care of herself like she should have... but she did have to drag around 30 feet of tubing for oxygen. It was a LOT of green tubing, for sure. Yep, it's sooooo hot here in Hutchinson right now, very suffocating at times. Thank goodness for AC!! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete