Sunday, May 17, 2020

Two Shawls

I have seen some beautiful shawls on a blogger friend's posts. I made three many years ago - one was even knitted. They were brown and white. So since my blogger friend did her first selfie with a scarf, I decided to try it with two of mine. As I look at the triangular white one, I cannot see how it was constructed! I do not have the pattern and I can't tell if I started at the narrow end and increased or vice versa. I remember seeing a photo of Kathrine Hepburn in a movie roll wearing a shawl with a similar stitch. The knit number looks way to complicated for me now!

You can also tell that I have not been to a hair cut place for quite some time. ( I was concentrating on keeping the reflection of the light glare out of my glasses.)

9 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful photo of you. So many have not had a haircut in months so we're all in the same boat. It doesn't matter. The shawls are both beautiful stitches too.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I should have fixed the white one so you could see the stitches more clearly!

      Delete
  2. Your hair looks really good. I was able to get mine cut a week or so ago. I had mine cut really short. Wish mine had the lovely body yours does. I really like the light colored shawl. I want to make one with a lighter color and a light weight yarn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually mine is really short. Wash and wear hair.

      Delete
  3. You look great and I like your shawls too!! That is a pretty stitch what ever it was! :) I bet it was made from the short end to the long end:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that stitch is a V stitch maybe a Treble Crochet V Stitch or something similar. I see V stitches and chains in the pattern:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the shawls and you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete