Thursday, May 28, 2020

Money

Tomorrow we have an errand to do which will involve paying money. We have plenty of cash on hand to just hand them the amount which they are going to charge us. In the checking account we might go below the amount required to keep in the account if we wrote a check.

(Is this clear so far?)

My decision was to use the cash. Someone else had a different opinion. His solution: Drive to the bank, use the drive-through, write a deposit slip, deposit the money, tomorrow write another check.
On my count this is five separate transactions or steps. For my idea, one deal - hand them the money.

Guess which one we did.

4 comments:

  1. Easiest would be to use cash, but I have no idea who won this tug of war! :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It keeps him happier to do it his way so that's what we did. I really don't mind but I like simpler solutions!

      Delete
  2. Hand them the money:) Less farting around that way! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are of my opinion! Too bad it didn't work out that way.

      Delete