Sunday, May 24, 2020

More Groceries

I guess I am not a very good planner. The last time I ordered from our Dillons/Krogers store, I thought I had enough to last a couple of weeks.

Nope. So today Someone decided he would go, ride their scooter and pick up what we (he?) needed. For the third time the battery died on the store's scooter. This time in just a short trip to the back of the store. An employee got him another one and he shopped. And shopped. And I waited. And waited.

I would guess that about ninety percent of the people who went in and out of the store in the 80 minutes I was there, did not have masks on. The spike hasn't hit here. We'll see how this works out.

We came home and unloaded and put away.

Oh yes. We are battling some ants. Mainly in the bathroom. Irritating and disgusting little insects. I'm glad the aren't in the kitchen.

3 comments:

  1. After I make my list it seems we start another for next week. We are still ordering online and picking up curbside. Ordered bird seed and suet from the Farm store the same way:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried some corn starch on the ants? I use Diatomacious Earth outside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just dad a newt in the living room....

    ReplyDelete