Friday, November 8, 2019

Lost Day

Yesterday we were up early to go a doctor appointment at 8:00 a.m.

Came home and tried to catch up on sleep. Two days before I had slept way too long so Wednesday night I had trouble getting to sleep.

I felt like I was catching cold again. Yep! Soup for lunch and back to bed.

Up for a bite to eat for supper and back to bed.

I hope this cold goes away quickly.

I did finish the latest afghan on Wednesday. Beppo the Bear is on watch. I should take a better photo of him. He was made by my cousin's daughter-in-law. She made beautiful, wild animals back in the '80's. I added a close-up of Beppo. Beautiful fake fur and a wonderfully constructed animal.  Thank you Sara Lanning!




3 comments:

  1. Get well soon! What a lovely afghan and that bear is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're feeling better very soon. S many people seem to be sick with colds right now. It seems early in the season for so much sickness.
    Your new afghan is so pretty. I love it and the bear.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Beppo is adorable! I admire people who can make stuffed animals... it's too hard for me. LOVE that afgan with all its colors! Prayers for you to feel better quick! ♥

    ReplyDelete