Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Wobbly Faucet

A little over two weeks ago we had our kitchen faucet fixed by the nicest plumber in town.  It was leaking, but not all the time. He replaced O ring with a kit. Those kits are not cheap! But we were pleased that it was done.

Yesterday all was normal until Lee called me to the kitchen. He was filling the water pitcher to give our indoor plants a drink. The one handled faucet was very loose. There was lot of  "play" in it.
We wondered why, all of a sudden, this would happen.

This morning I called the business and our good friend, the plumber, was here before noon. All he had to do was tighten a small screw. It may happen again. The faucet is ten years old - and no, it won't come off and make it impossible to stop the water flowing! I had decided I had better figure out where to turn off the water. He said, not to worry - that won't happen.  I will find out about the main shut off anyway!

2 comments:

  1. It's always something. I'm glad he came back out and fixed the screw, but I think you're wise to know where the shut-off is too. Come to think of it, I should probably ask Dennis where ours is. :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete