Thursday, July 11, 2019

One More - 64" x 44"

Another afghan  ready for winter. This one had some surprises. I ran out of "Papaya" and the store evidently did too. So I substituted. On one row I left out a color. No frog stitch for me - just fake it and carry on. All the color rows are double crochet and the white rows are single. Soooo, I started a colored row with about three DCs and when I got to the end, I saw that for the next three stitches at the beginning, I had slipped back to the shorter stitch. Still no plan to rip. I figure these are minor things and I found out a long time ago that I am not a perfectionist.

4 comments:

  1. Many times you are the only one who knows about a mistake...unless you tell them. I was told a long time ago that only God is perfect and that many people actually put mistakes into their work on purpose to make in "un" perfect.
    I think your blanket is stunning. Those colors are beautiful.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the colors and think of you everytime I walk by the love seat where your lovely gift is displayed! I am learning to live with some of my knitting imperfections:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's absolutely wonderful! I love all the various colors. It's perfect the way it is. ♥

    ReplyDelete