Sunday, July 28, 2019

Caddie Escalade

I noticed in the parking lot there was a beautiful car. . . a Cadillac Escalade. Do they still call them SUV's?

As we left, I saw the same vehicle behind me. I turned to the 35 mph street into the right lane, then signaled for a lane change to the left lane. I paid attention to my speed. So far I have not had a speeding ticket but I got one for rolling slowly through a stop sign after waiting for a car to pass by. One hundred and five dollars will get my attention every time.

But back to the gorgeous black Cadillac. He/she was behind me and did not like the speed limit so they rolled out to the right and sped right along. After a few feet of separation, they moved back into my lane with no lane change signal. I turtled right along behind with speeder leading the way. We both reached the same stop signal light just a few seconds apart. Two violations: speeding and no signal for a lane change. If only Live P D could have been there.

Some people are in such a big hurry.

3 comments:

  1. I don't understand why people are in such a hurry. On the highway to the lake last week, a car passed 4 cars in a row, including us...on a hill no less! Then, when we reached a roundabout, there he was, just one car ahead of us. He had taken countless lives in his hands, carelessly, for absolutely nothing. Did I mention that cars coming toward him while he was passing on the hill had to swerve to the shoulder to avoid hitting him head-on? Dennis couldn't believe it. We just sat in the car shaking our heads.
    And don't even get me started on "road rage." People are just so angry any more. I just want to stay home. :-) . I'm sure glad you're okay my friend.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too many people in too much of a hurry nowadays... and doing stupid things... they are going to cause accidents. This city is full of nutty drivers. Be safe out there, friend! Hugs and blessings to you! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Idiots can drive caddies too, some people are in such a hurry to hurry up and wait. our niece next door has a caddie SUV, it is just as dusty as our vehicle on these dirt roads :)

    ReplyDelete