Tuesday, May 15, 2018

What a Wimp

I can now speak without coughing. I have recovered from being sick (I mean Sick) from the Rx they gave me. I cannot take antibiotics by mouth. Don't even try giving them to me.

I think it was a severe cold. No fever. Just miserable.

I am not a good patient. And not patient in waiting for it to be over.

We are having a nice cool day after several near 90 days. I wonder what August will be like.

The repair man came today and fixed our wall. A very nice young contractor and he accepted our offer of a printer. He also got the history - seldom used, dried up ink.

Now to get back to crocheting.

Oh yes, and thanks for the well wishes from fellow bloggers and friends.

2 comments:

  1. You are not a wimp. Bad colds take their toll and take longer to get over, hope you don't get a secondary infection...rest and don't do too much too soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be feeling better! Good!!

    ReplyDelete