Saturday, May 26, 2018

Another Hot One

We just stayed in except Lee went out to get the mail. Speaking of mail, I mailed a card to New Jersey on Tuesday. I imagined a delivery date of Thursday. Would you believe it didn't arrive until today - Saturday! It was a birthday card with the notation in the upper right hand corner of the envelope: More postage may be required. . .or something like that. So I put three stamps on it. Maybe that slowed it down.

Anyway, it got there on the date of my sister-in-law's birthday. She is ten years younger than I and we try to Skype every day. Lately we get cut off after about three or four minutes. We keep trying until we get our day's events discussed. It beats the telephone, even if we do get disconnected. We can't possibly complain because it's free!


No comments:

Post a Comment