Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Wednesday

We went to the clinic for an appointment for Lee. After BLTs for lunch, I rested and played on the computer.

Maybe I need some Hadacol. Remember those ads? I think it had a high alcoholic content but it was supposed to give a person energy.

I had to google it to be sure I remembered the name correctly

"Hadacol was a patent medicine marketed as a vitamin supplement. Its principal attraction, however, was that it contained 12 percent alcohol (listed on the tonic bottle's label as a "preservative"), which made it quite popular in the dry counties of the southern United States."

2 comments:

  1. How about Geritol? I have heard from many people that the "junk" that acts like a cold takes a month to get over. Keep resting and drinking water:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today I am feeling more human. I think that many people are right. Been fighting this since the first week in May.

      Delete