Thursday, January 30, 2020

IV Day

Eight weeks goes by quickly. It doesn't seem that long ago that I was at the hospital getting a treatment that the doctor has ordered. Yesterday was that actual appointment but we had had a little freezing rain and then an inch of snow. I decided to hold off a day and they were very nice to agree.

As it worked out, the snow was gone by noon. Snow I can drive on but ice - not so much.

They are so pleasant at infusion. They offer warm blankets, hot coffee or cold water.

Nurses are just the best people!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad that they were able to accomodate you. I don't like driving in the snow or ice either.
    I agree that nurses are the best people. My Mandy is a nurse!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Far Guys Infusion Nurses are just the best! He has to go every Thursday and it takes about an hour:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine takes a bit longer...usually about 3 1/3 hours. They mentioned if I wasn't so skinny it could go faster.

      Delete