Wednesday, May 15, 2019

P T

Here it is Wednesday already! I am not a busy person but it seems going to physical therapy twice a week sure shortens my free time.

Doing the regular stuff (something to eat and keeping the house look half way decent) is the same as always. But after the sessions with the PT people, I usually need a short nap.

Then, of course, are the exercises I do at home twice a day.

That usually results in a short nap later in the day too.

Is this really necessary? I'm sure catching up on my sleep.

5 comments:

  1. I know, PT does the same thing to me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did PT for almost a year, (with no results unfortunately), and it affected me the same way too. There's all the getting ready to go, driving to the appointment and back home along with it all.
    Enjoy your naps. You deserve them. :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you didn't have good results. This is supposed to help my balance. Standing on a foam square sure makes me swing and sway!

    ReplyDelete