Saturday, May 11, 2019

New Fangled Machines

At our local Walgreen's there are several kiosks where you can order reprints of your photos from your phone.  I used one the other day with help from the clerk.

This evening I tried it with help from Mike. We ordered four 8 x 10's.  This was the request of Lee for some relatives.

We finished out the order and the clerk said five minutes! (The screen said 45.)

She handed the envelope over and we got four 4 x 6's for $1.75.

Lee was surprised but not ticked off like I thought he would be!

Technology - Even Mike thought we did it right!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you could order prints from your phone! Thank you! There are several photos that I would like to get copies of and now I know I can. Sorry you got the wrong size though. :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is simply amazing - various sizes, shiny or matte finish etc. Good luck!

      Delete