Saturday, April 6, 2019

Yes. We Found the Broom

Lee happened to glance over in the corner of the garage near the fireplace outcropping.

There was the missing broom. That is absolutely the weirdest thing. We looked all over that garage and we did not see it. How is that even possible?

Maybe someone is trying to "gaslight" us. (I loved that movie, by the way, even though it was cruel and scary.) Charles Boyer was able to make you believe he was truly evil.

Wonder what amazing thing will surprise us next.  ( I won't even mention the extra walking aid that Lee forgot about.)




3 comments:

  1. Tonight after supper we made bananas and a bit of ice cream with chocolate...neither of us could find the chocolate, practially tore the fridge apart looking for it...my husband had put it on the table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I hid the broom better than that....

    ReplyDelete