Monday, April 22, 2019

Quiet

It's too quiet in here.

The dogs are missing the company but not as much as we are!  We had such a great time seeing two great nephews, a great niece, a niece, a sister and a brother! I'm glad I married someone with relatives. None of those classifications appeared on my side of the family.  Being an only child does that. (How I hate that term - it's usually preceded by the word "spoiled."). I got plenty of whoopins when I deserved them. And plenty of love too.

They are now on the road west with a stop in Dodge City planned.  We know that between western Kansas and eastern Colorado there is not much to see but the Rockies will make up for it.

Safe trip for all and come back again!

The complete group with black Jack who is getting grey like the rest of some of us.

3 comments: