Sunday, January 20, 2019

Sunday Morning

I decided to make some more chicken soup. This time I cut up the chicken breast and browned it in butter. I added carrots, celery, onion, poultry seasoning, chicken broth and some garlic salt and pepper.

It's ok but it seems like something is missing. Maybe I'll add some Kitchen Bouquet.

Yesterday I was anxious to hear the speech at 3:00 p.m. our time. My mistake was to lie down and watch it on the big tv in the bedroom. I woke up at 8:00 p.m.  I must have been tired from the four hours waiting in the waiting room yesterday.

Today I want to be awake for the entire Chiefs/Patriots game. I'll make some coffee and NOT lie down.

3 comments:

  1. I do the same thing if I lay down, out like a light:) Not sure I know what speech you are talking about :)

    ReplyDelete