Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Day Two of the New Year

Same song, second foul up. Yesterday our cable company and I visited for forty-five minutes or so.
The Set Up Wizard appeared on my television and I could not move it away. Unplug power box. Wait fifteen seconds. Replug and restart. This was before I called for help.

Much later it came back on after the helper sent some signals.

Same thing this morning. It happened both times when I was adjusting the volume.

Tomorrow a man is coming out to "solve this so it won't happen again," in the words of the agent.

Keep your fingers crossed.

Later. During a nap, we received a call from Cox. Cancel tomorrow's visit! A very nice person helped me and he figured out what had happened.

All is ok.  It seems my plump fingers hit an input button and caused all kinds of mischief. Actually, not plump, just wandering.

1 comment:

  1. Hope it is all straightened out soon, I hate technology when it doesn’t do what it is supposed to do

    ReplyDelete